Guideline for Recognition of a Medical Journal
1. At least 2 publications a year
2. Regularity of publication to be maintained
3. Editorial policy must be clearly stated and maintained
4. Preferable Vancouver style to be followed
5. A Journal should preferably have five articles in it exception may be made in case of specialty journals.
6. Editors of the journal must submit 6 copies of each issue to Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council as soon as it is published for consideration of recognition and maintenance of recognition.
7. Editors of all Journal be requested to donated 2 Copies of each issue to the national health library for indexing purposes.
8. Copies of 3 successive issue of the Journal to be submitted to Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council along with the application for recognition.