Certificate of Good Standing
For Certificate of Good Standing:
1. Application (stating reason) with documentary evidence.
2. Bio-data with working experience ( if any ) place and duration of work to be mentioned.
3. Character certificate from a Registered Physician mentioning registration number of the certifying Physician/ 1st class Gazetted Officer.
4. Photostat copy of valid full registration certificate
5. Two copies of recent passport size photograph attested on backside by a Registered Physician/1st class Gazetted Officer. Registration number of the Physician must be quoted under his/her Seal and signature.
6. Performance certificate from last employment authority from inland and abroad.
7. Declaration form to be signed by the applicant which is available in this office.
8. Fees for certificate of good standing to be paid by bank draft / pay order / Cash , payable to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
9. Those who are in Govt. service should apply through his/ her controlling officer.
10. Photostat copy of M.B.B.S. Certificate.